A delicious 3 egg cheese and onion omlette with a yummy crunchy salad and I drizzled this lashingly with tesco's light choices honey and mustard dressing. YUM. How did I never find that dressing before??? Far better than the fat laden salad cream of my choice, or even brown sauce which I would usually have. Dressing + omlette is really yummy and so much lower in calories! I will try and remember that :-)
Today was fine, didn't do much apart from give myself a migraine finishing off the end of year accounts ready to go to the accountant. It only took ALL day. What have I got to complain about. I could hardly see/walk straight by the time I had finished. When I had a quick glance at it before popping all the files and paperwork in DH's car I noticed 3 stupid mistakes I had made. Yay, so I had to do those before anything else could occur. I certainly couldn't sit down and eat before I had finished it, so DH was wasting away before my eyes hurrying me along silently by telling me how clever I was and how lucky he was to have me at his side.
Flattery will get him everywhere!
So it was all done, and I sat down to eat this gorgeous meal in front of the telly.
Who would guess I was banded huh?
It is actually he best of all worlds I think, because I can eat this - all of it - and never feel hungry at all. Maybe this is the secret that I have needed to get. The little key to success for me.
I am finding this really easy to stick to so far. Because I am not hungry at all, like ever, I don't crave stuff. As long as I keep under my calorie limit, I should get to where I am going sooner or later.
Bring it on!
Monday's stats:
| Date:May 21st, 2012 | |||||||||
| Meals | |||||||||
| Meal | Item Name | Calories | Sugars | Carbs | Fats | Protein | Cholesterol | Sodium | Dietary Fibre |
| Refreshers | 85 | ….. | 18.5g | 1g | 0.1g | ….. | ….. | ….. | |
| lunch | Szechuan Hot & Sour Cup Soup | 114 | 1.1g | 13.0g | 0.1g | 1.1g | ….. | 0.75mg | 2.4g |
| dinner | 3 Egg | 240 | ….. | 0g | 5g | 7g | 250mg | ….. | ….. |
| dinner | Cheese, Cheddar | 180 | 0g | 1g | 6g | 7g | 20mg | 240mg | 0g |
| dinner | Cherry Tomato | 31 | ….. | 7g | .5g | 1g | 0mg | 13mg | 2g |
| dinner | Cucumber | 16 | 1.8g | 2.9g | 0.2g | 0.8g | 0mg | 3mg | .9g |
| dinner | 3tbsp light choices honey & mustard dressing | 25 | ….. | ….. | ….. | ….. | ….. | ….. | ….. |
| dinner | Iceburg Lettuce | 10 | 1g | 2g | 0g | 1g | 0mg | 7mg | 1g |
| dinner | Olive Oil | 120 | 0g | 0g | 13.5g | 0g | 0mg | 0mg | 0g |
| dinner | Onion | 30 | ….. | 6.9g | .1g | .9g | 2mg | 1.4g | |
| evening | Bottle Red Wine | 630 | 5g | 21g | 0g | .547g | 0mg | 31mg | ….. |
| TOTAL CALORIES | 1481 |
Your calories are great, but......I only count 20 g of protein...you should be getting in at least 60 g per day, if not more.
ReplyDeleteHi Jacquie,
ReplyDeletethanks for reading my blog.
I find info on protein intake varies greatly country to country and bandit to bandit.... so I go with my surgeons reccomendation of 46g per day. I often bust this amazingly, or come in underneath but I find on average it is about right for me and I havent found any decrease in muscle mass or hair/nails etc. I also have kidney trouble so I think this formed part of his reccomendation.
Maybe he will change it but he hasnt this last 5 years and I have asked him occasionally. :-)
I am currently banded, but can eat anything and everything so am follwing a calorie controlled diet at present too, and although the data on the sheets is there, I only double check the calories for accuracy as I load them from the online database at Livestrong.com The calories are right, but the other stuff may or may not be correct.
Thanks for the hints though :-)
hugs
xbunnyx