Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Normality?

What is normality?

I haven't a clue.

After dieting for years, it seems practically impossible to remember the time before I tried to make all these changes. I can't remember if I had the little twin gremlins in my head saying "should you really eat that?" "Oh go on who will know?"

I think - think - that I just ate whatever I pleased.... but I can't remember.

So I have to find a new normality. One where I eat whatever I please... but remain within my parameters of control. I think that could work. It's trying to diet whilst live within those goals that is the hard thing.

Because I haven't been to the gym since January, it means at least that I have that extra tool in the cupboard should I need it as I start to lose weight. I know from prior experience that as I lose weight, my calorie goal on Livestrong.com goes down.

To lose weight everyone has to cut 500 cals a day, every day to lose 2lbs a week. You can do that through dietary restriction, or through exercise.

My calorie goal is currently 1597 on Livestrong.

Now coupled with the results of my Basal or Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) test tomorrow, this might be perfect, good or bad. We shall see. 

Today's calories: 1160 



















Meals








Meal Item Name Calories Sugars Carbs Fats Protein Cholesterol Sodium Dietary Fibre
lunch 1/2 whey protein shake 87 ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. …..
lunch sauce-may/roots/tom sauce 79 ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. …..
lunch Steamed Prawns 100 0g 0g 2g 21g 133mg 156mg 0g
lunch Wild Mushroom Cup Soup 87 0.9 11.8 3.6 0.9 0 710 1.8
dinner cheese and onion crisp bakes 410 ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. …..
dinner Natural Greek Yoghurt 362.5 6.6g 6.6g 11g 4.5g ….. 400mg 0.0g
dinner Sainsbury's Sweetcorn 25 ….. 8.1g 1.1g ….. ….. ….. …..
dinner Salad Leaves 10 ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. ….. 2.4g












No comments:

Post a Comment