Monday, 11 October 2010

Feeling good

I am so happy that I have managed to be on track for 10 days straight. I just hope I have the determination to see it through week by week. My first weeks fabulous feeling has kind of drifted now and I am thinking all those negatives like "oh it was a fluke" "the scales were wrong" "this week will be really pants cos you lost so much last week" or other such drivell that I dont want my mind to be saying to be, so I am trying to keep the faith and just stick to my goal of under 2031cals per day.

Happy Monday! *groan* work. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing sooo well!! Just remember you can get a tiny fill to keep you boosted up. I am glad things are looking up for you in this fight!! If all of our collective well wishes can provide you with the energy to keep it up..know that you have it form all of us!

    Tina xxxooo

    ReplyDelete