The Piano recital went really well. I dont have many photos because I was too busy 'presenting' it all, and the ones DH took are crap.
Anyway folk, just thought I would check in and tell you all's good in the hood.
Felix getting better, Recital went great and we raised over £600 for CLIC Sargent to help children with cancer doing the sponsored Practice-a-thon, The lap-band is being good, no drama's right now thank goodness and no swine flu in the area... yet.
Travelling Buddy's DH plays Gymnopedie No.1. By Eric Satie.
Congrats on losing! I'm glad Felix is feeling better now.. poor puss.
ReplyDeleteLike you say a pound is a pound... I would have been happy with a pound this week, instead I gained 2...LOL.
ReplyDeleteWell done on raising £600, we Brits are quite good at raising money for a good cause aren't we?
:o)
xx
Is that you in the background? What a beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteYou bet a pound's a pound... My weightloss is a giddy one kilo a month!
Caroline
Hiya, yes it is I! I hired the dress, and it was luscious. I don't have any good photos of me in it though. I will have to raid my mates!
ReplyDeleteIts a gorgeous venue too.