Thursday, 12 November 2009

I cant do this right now

This afternoons snacks: Biscuits (half a tin) and an order of Shredded chilli beef takeaway.

I am heavily using right now. I can't stop myself. I don't know what the heck is going on in my head but I just need my drug. I crave it, need it, think about it and have to use it all the time. I am a mess and I am overdosing daily right now.

There is a heap of crap going on with my life right now that I just CANT talk about any more than I already have, but I will once its resolved. I have talked the problem to death with everyone and it will not help the situation. Its just some bureaucratic jobsworth giving us a nightmare that is basically a never ending catch 22. They HAVE to back down as we cant do anything else. Until that happens, the only thing that helps me is food.

I put on 1 pound this week, and that is simply amazing considering the amount of food I have consumed.

I don't care right now. .

4 comments:

  1. i could put away a "tin of biscuits" too. i've had the munchies lately and i am trying to remind myself that this only works if i work it!

    you've gotta get rid of the tempation - give those biscuits to someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny - at least you lost this week. You are probably eating less than you think (or at least less that your old self). I'm sorry you're having a rough patch. I know it's easy for me to turn to food also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poop! That sucks you're back to struggling - but you know what - not long ago you were in that 'good' place.. and you can get there again. Most of it is mental (which by the way.. we ALL are lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww bunny, it'll be okay. Hang in there. I've been thinking about you and I'm glad you posted.

    I do the same thing when I'm frustrated. EAT! I wish I knew how to stop. If I did know I'd tell you and make it all better.

    In the meantime, just remember, there are lost of ppl in blog land rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete