Thursday, 2 August 2012

Proud

I am going through an unbelievable amount of personal stress right now, and I just wanted to tell the world that I am proud of myself for not falling off the wagon and plunging head first into a swimmingpool of junk foods!

Trust me it's been hard.

I may or may not share the issue that we are dealing with... its the worst thing a mother could face to be honest so possibly not. Not until I am sure its ok again... if it will ever be.

But this week I lost 2 pounds bringing me to 106.5kgs which is awesome. I am still with the programme.

Sorry for the previous repost of my weight record, but as I update it and it was published in 2007 I thought I would refresh it.

Peace, love and hug your kids hard x

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you Bunny, and well done on carrying on regardless. Hope your son is OK.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete