Sunday, 12 August 2012

Plans

Nearly killed myself yesterday at the gym. I thought I would have a go at the cross trainer now I have lost a bit of bulge.

I had already done 10 minutes on the treadmill doing my usual random hills at level 9 when i decided this. So I did another 5 minutes to gauge the calorie burn. I burned 46 calories in 5 minutes on the treadmill.

I hopped off and jumped onto a cross trainer. I set it at the lowest level and gave it a whirl. Nightmare. I hate the bloody things. I am sure they are designed by Satan personally for me. Anyway, I was going to do 15 minutes on there, but I pushed myself beyond all my physical strength to do 5!

In 5 minutes on Level 0 (AKA Level 'Sheer Hell') I burned 44 cals.

Bugger that then!!

I went back to the old faithful and did 1 hour on there. I burned 540 in that hour. I had also burned the 44 from the torture machine, and 140 before that so in total it was  724!!!!!!!

Oh man that was the maddest session ever! But, As I had over indulged the previous day by about 200 cals, and I was out to a BBQ that evening, I thought that I should do a bit more.

Its good to make plans, but for future reference, its probably easier to just not eat so much!

Have a good weekend all.

On a happier note, I am shit hot at growing Orchids.

They are so beautiful this year - check em out!





Geoffrey the flower girl... he hates it when we are outside and he's not allowed :-)

Also, This is a photo of a pair of trousers that I LOVE! I cant do them up right now, but I will try them on a regular intervals until I can! I think I wore them when I was at my thinnest, so that will be a great achievement when I can do them up again!!

A couple of months ago I put them away in the drawer because I couldnt actually get them on at all!! So we already have a semi achievement in the fact I can pull em up! LOL


3 comments:

  1. Bunny - you rock! You are an inspiration to me because you don't give up.
    You are really close with those pants - keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahooooooodlearoony :) Way to work the exercise missy. I am so jealous of your orchids. I now have a leafy stub. It is time to crack out your recipe I think.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic motivation. I've never tried the cross trainer - it looks too difficult. Looking forward to seeing you in those pants!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete