Saturday, 25 April 2009

Oh boy

...well, I am typing with a broken finger. I know that sounds lame, but TRUST me, it's totally terrible.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tragically, there is no wicked amazing story to go with it. I just fell over at my doorstep - and No! I wasn't drunk either!!!

We got back from the cinema yesterday and I got the shopping out of the car then my ankle rolled over on the stupid gravel and that's it. Two very bruised knees, a sprained shoulder and a fractured middle knuckle on my left hand.

WAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Not fair man.

It was a totally RUBBISH day too. Started off excellent. I was lying in bed reading 2 Joanne Harris novels (Sleep Pale Sister and The Evil Seed, and yes I read two books at a time... I like to chop and change every half hour!) then whilst relaxing at 11:05am I remembered I had an opticians appointment at 11:25. IN THE NEXT TOWN.

So I raced off, got my eyes tested and ordered my prescription etc and then raced back as I was looking after a friends daughter for the day.

All was cool, we went to see Monsters V Aliens in 3D and it was on exiting the car after returning home that I did the ankle rick/falling over clumsy bit.

So I have a fracture to my PIP joint which will require 6-8 weeks in a splint and the therapy.

YAY

Today I tried to go to work. I got to my first appointment and decided I would never make it out of the village, so went home and told everyone they were welcome to come to my house, but there was no way I could get to theirs. They were all pretty cool about it, but only 2 of them actually came to have a lesson here. Ho humm.

When DH got home we decided to have a BBQ. We went off to Rainbow and bought some beef steaks, pork chops and sausages. When we returned Danie decided that HE was the KING of BBQ and told be how I was going wrong etc and how the fire was too hot and that to Brai or whatever they call it is like a ritual to them, and really really REALLY MUGGED ME OFF.

What a caveman. Seriously. I cannot believe that there are people out there who hate black people and think Women should be told what to do and Men are the best.

To be honest, I quite like a bit of "Oh honey, you sit down, I'll do this... its not good for you", but not to this extent. What a PIG IGNORANT SWINEHUND.

He is such a racists its unbelievable. I will not even tell you what he has said about black people in South Africa because its just so disgusting. He has only been here 6 weeks and I cant wait for him to go. He spent the last 10 days in SA and it was PURE bliss. The arrogant shmuck. His poor wife - seriously!!

So they are going on Thursday because they have found a flat. This is all his idea. She knows that its madness to take on a flat when she doesn't have a job and he hasn't even received his first pay cheque, but he knows what is best for them all. Idiot.

Web have a Romanian truck driver moving in on the 2nd May which should be good. Back to normal hopefully.

band - forget it. I wish the thing wasn't there.

2 comments:

  1. I can't stand racism, it is the lowest. Why is the band not working for you?

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, hope you feel better soon. Do you really wish the band wasn't there? I bless my band every day for what it's helped me achieve. Cheers, Mel

    ReplyDelete