Its so cold in this house. My fingertips are blue.
Yesterday I went for another fill. I had 0.3mls put in. This takes me to 6.3ml in my band.
I cant say that I feel a whole lot different, but I am not sure...
This is such a surreal thing. I know what 'way to tight' feels like. I know what 'oh so slack' feels like. What I have now is I think different to a few days ago... but I'm not sure.
Hmmm. I will monitor it for a few days and see.
Today's intake:
Breakfast
1 wholemeal pitta with cheese and onion sandwich filler
Lunch
1 bowl tomato soup and 2 slices bread and butter
Dinner
spaghetti carbonara and a green salad.
Snack
Vanilla fromage frais.
I have not been hungry between meals. I feel full and satisfied, but able to complete my meal. I have not been sick.
Hopefully this is it. I am slightly panicky that my band is broken... not because I actually think it is, but because in some strange sense I felt that when I was choking on every meal at least I knew the band was there, whereas now I am eating, albeit gingerly, adequate amounts. I am worried that something will go wrong, I guess because I have put on weight. I have put on 8 pounds in the last 4 weeks. 2 pounds a week since I had my really restrictive fill taken out. That's stressed me out a hell of a lot.
I just hope being back to work, coupled with 0.3ml will sort me out for a while. I don't think I can face another drive to London this month!
I hope this works for you Bunny! I had my first fill today-you can go to my blog and read the dirty details. It was kinda weird and creepy and strange all at the same time!
ReplyDeleteI can totally understand why you would be questioning if your band was broken again, but I assure you, it isn't!! You're doing great... just make sure you eat foods that make you full (whole foods!) I was eating soft foods even with fill out and wondering why I was still hungry! Then I realised that I should actually eat salads and veges... and when I did, I had to puke, which made me realise that I still had to be careful and that my band was still there and working perfectly! :)
ReplyDeleteGood info. I want to be at a place where I can eat smaller amounts and have the right restriction...but not too tight. I think you're doing great!
ReplyDelete