Saturday, 27 October 2012

No longer in treble figures!!!!!!!!!! 99kgs!!



Yes! At last I have broken into double figures!! I have been struggling with this last few pounds, made harder because of my 5 day break in Majorca - All Inclusive - and then a horrible cough and cold thing.

I also hadnt been able to get to the gym for the middle weeks of October which sucked because I was either away or too ill.

I went back to the gym on Thursday for the first time in what seemed like a billion years, but was in fact only 18 days. I was glad to see that I hadnt slipped too far from grace and after 1 session was back up to my old level and workout times.

I also have VICTORY on the trouser front. Remember my fave trousers I havent been able to wear for about 4 years?  This is how far I got them on last time




And today...

What a difference 12 weeks makes! The first photo of the trousers was taken mid July!!

YAY! I am so happy. I know it's now not really the weather for these kind of trousers, but I love them :-)

Also the T shirt in the first photo is the white version of the black one above. This only reached by belly button in the first shot as it strained to contain my buxomness... today the T shirt sits much nicer.

LIFE IS GOOD!

Looks like I am on track to be goal weight within a year of starting this mission. Half way there if you check out my diet ticker above.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment