Friday, 15 February 2008

I couldn't take it any more!!!

Some of my dedicated and loving blog readers might have noticed the weight change bar above... has changed...

It now says 15 POUNDS LOST.

Because...

I just couldnt take it any more and weighed myself. I have lost 4 pounds since Sunday!!
WOW bloody WOW WOW WOW!

So I have now achieved 2 goals..
Lose 1 stone and get into the 16 stone zone.
Both done, today! YES!

I now weigh 16 stone 13 pounds.

Because this is SO awesome, I am gonna put it in the weightloss record.

I know its just in there but the BUZZ I got from the scales saying 16 instead of their usual 17 was like sweet music to my ears.

This also means that its only 10 pounds until I am back to my original banded weightloss...
The total loss I ever managed before it buggered up was 25 pounds. That was my lowest banded weight (16 stone 3). It was devestating to see it go up and up and up... I just wish someone had noticed and sorted it out earlier. Well, they didnt, so I guess I have to get on with it. Its working now honeyz!

My lowest banded weightloss was on 16th May 2007. I will be so great if I am less than 16 stone 3 by 16th May. In a strange way it will make me feel really good to know that I am back on track, even though its a year later. I still feel a little bit like I am competing with my initial weightloss. If I weigh 16 stone 3 before May 16th I will be very very happy; like I have overtaken myselfagain. I know it doesnt make sense, but somehow it will make me feel 'even'.

So the scales are shifting downwards again thank God. I knew that they would because food intake and eating habits have had to drastically change since Sunday. It has only been the last 24 hours where I have actually puked on food. I guess you start to relax a bit and forget to chew 500 times and do 450 times instead and WHAM! Your band says NO! NO! NO!
So I was reminded, not that gently, that thou must first chew TO DEATH the cooked beast and vegetation of the field.

Todays food:
BREAKFAST:
Tablets. Didnt want anything after that.

LUNCH:
1 McDonalds Hamburger (300cals)
5 Mc Donalds fries
1 orange juice
dipping sauce

IN CINEMA:
NOTHING! GO ME!!!!!!!!! I was too full from McDonalds! COOOOOOL!

DINNER:
Roasted vegetables (Butternut squash, aubergine, courgette, tomato, onion, pepper, sweet potato) coleslaw and green salad - 275 cals

So with a few other odds and sods, today's calorie intake is gratifyingly low at 835.

1 comment:

  1. Go you! What fantastic news! WooHoo! Don't compare your weight loss to last year... just look ahead to the future... you don't want to get to may and find out that you haven't lost as much weight, as that would be quite a blow to your confidence (not that this will happen, as I have a feeling you are on the right track now). WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete