Wednesday, 30 January 2008

11 and a half weeks since 2nd surgery

Well, its a little while down the road since my second surgery.
This morning I weigh 17 stone 4 pounds.
2 weeks ago I weighed 17 stone 4 pounds.

I am not happy, but neither am I upset.

I did think with all the exercise I have done over the last few days that I would have lost weight. But then again I did have wine every single day. I know its my secret weightloss killer.

So now I am back home and back to food that I know doesn't have secret hidden calories in (and no wine!) I should start to see some results.

Roll on next Monday.

Next fill is on 10th February with Hospital group. I am then going to see the other guy who bunk mate went to see. Hopefully we should start kicking some serious butt.

Back to the grind then. I am spring cleaning as I cant stand the mess in this house any more. We have gotten rid of over 4000 books, and that's made space for me to get rid of a load of junk from inside, into the garage. Next stop the dump! Hurrah! So I am doing a home cleanse and then going to work. Late night tonight, so must make sure I have a good lunch and a snack for later.

Will update this later

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the wine will do it! Once you start with alcohol, your body switches to burning that as fuel first before any carbs/protein/fat calories. Cut the wine and you'll see some weight loss.
    Looks like you had a fab time in Hungary too! I know what you mean about just eating off hubby's plate. I wish I could do that, but my hubby always orders such boring (and not too band friendly) dishes... and I love things with a bit of spice and a bit of flavour, not just the meat and 3 vege. Like for example.. my hubby loves meat lovers pizza... but I love love love the roasted vege and feta cheese pizza ... when we go out for chinese - I love a pad thai or a spicy noodly dish, where as hubby loves sweet and sour chicken (deep fried, no vegetables) and fried rice... see how much we clash???

    You'll definitely notice the difference with your next fill! That chicken dish that you had the photo of, I would probably eat maybe 1/8 of that... and probably only 1 slice of chicken!!

    Take care,

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete