Went to France for 2 weeks. This meant in actual fact 3 weeks away from slimmingworld. I went to weigh in on Tuesday and it was not good really. It was 16stone 13lbs. So I had gained. Just havent been in the mood really. Anyway, that meant that I didnt bother with the diet from that point because I was going on holiday on the following Saturday. Then i was away from class for the next 2 tuesdays. I didnt see the point of doing the diet for the 2 days before the class after I got home as I knew I had put on.
Now remember, last year I put on 12lbs. I was a little worried, because I had eaten the same amount, if not more to be honest, this year!!! I certainly didnt worry too much about counting sins or having free food. The only exception being that I did try to eat fruit when I was peckish, but we ate out 4 times at an all you can eat buffet (MMMMMMmmmmmmm!) and had 3 macdonalds meals! Wine every day, for breakfast daily I had 3 pain aux chocolat.... etc etc.
So I was thrilled to find I had only put on 5 and a half pounds!! So after my holiday blow out I now weigh 17 stone 4 and a half pounds. This is great news for me. I feel motivated and happy to get cracking. I am over the moon that its not goign to take a long slog to get rid of my holiday weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment