I am ill.
i went to the weighbridge on tuesday (11th october) and i lost 1lb. PITTIFUL. But I guess its better than putting on or staying the same. I really did try hard to lose that week. Anyway, thats done, and I have been ill since sunday.
We had the Assembly on Saturday and Sunday which was fabulous, and i made healthy meals to take with me so I wouldnt be hungry or blow my diet. I started feeling rough on saturday afternoon. Sore throat etc. Sunday I had a raging sore throat and monday well i kind of felt really fuggy headed like i was goign to get a cold, heavy you know? I went to work, and by the time I got home I felt real bad. Tuesday morning I felt rough, but I went to get weighed like I said. I felt bad as i only lost a pound and I really needed a boost to be honest, especially because of feeling so grim.
So came home and I have stuck to plan pretty much all week. I went a little bit over the top on syns on tuesday because of some mayonaise... but there we go! Sometimes you just gotta do it!!!! Spent the rest of tuesday in bed with the next phase of this lurgy... the cold! WOW did my nose run! I didnt go to the group as I was full of it. Its sad though, cos after the assmebly, and then not seeing anyone for a few days its really horrid. Feel really lonely. In myself I felt semi ok, but Wednesday was really bad. I really was very ill yesterday. I spent a lot of time lying down and dozing. I went to bed at 9pm (UNHEARD OF!!!!) and slept through until the alarm went off at 7:30. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I stayed where I was and DH brought me drinks and chemicals to ease my pains.
I havent seen M and her kids today and I miss them. But they certainly dont want this lurgy! I feel really lonely and out of the loop. C phoned to see if I was feeling any better...so did M which was lovely too. I need cheering up. I think I am going to have a take away... HOT CURRY!!! I will certainly taste that. I had a Jam sandwich for lunch as i could not bring myself to make nything else. I didnt even taste a bite of it. I may as well have eaten soggy cardboard.
Hopefully I will feel better soon. I am supposed to be going to work tomorrow... doubtful. I still feel as lousy as a wet rag, and if I still feel like this tomorrow, theres no way. Its not fair to take my germs to other childrens houses anyway, even though thats probably where I got this from!!
Am now off to eat another piece of tastelss fruit...
missing everyone like crazy and in need of a laugh badly...
No comments:
Post a Comment