Monday, 10 January 2005

Gentle walk

Today was actually not bad.

Breakfast was just cereal, so had that with some juice and a cup of coffee then drove my son to school.

On the way, a friend phoned and asked me over to discuss some stuff.
So I flew home from the school run and went over there armed with my ears.

So I had endless coffee and then she made a roll with cheese and beetroot. My friend is very slim and the portion's were small. I was actually still hungry and if it hadn't been for the tea and coffee I would have had a whole to fill. However I went straight from her house to work! I didn't have time to get anything extra, so I just waited until I got home.

I eat a few crackers as one of my snack options and then realized the my husband was off out to play sports! I could have had my tea there and then, but I thought I would wait for him. I had an apple and watched TV and then went online for a bit, then spoke to my friend again about bits and bobs.

Hubby came home and I cooked the tea. It was turkey bolognese tonight. It was yummy. DH (dear hubbie) hated it as it was too tomato-ey. I just love the convenience of it. Its just sitting in my fridge waiting to be cooked! Brilliant!

Then we watched some more TV and went to bed.

dietwise, I think its been a really great day all told! I didn't find it difficult as I was busy busy busy all day and occupied as I thought I would be, so bit like a gentle walk really!

onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment