Tuesday, 4 April 2006

REALLY can't understand it.

Right... get this. This week I started out weighing 16st 10.5lbs.
I have eaten in excess of:
Tuesday:
  • 2 fried egg sarnies in oil and butter
  • 2 large bars of cadburys dairy milk
  • 1 chinese takeaway (Crispy aromatic duck, sweet and sour chicken hong kong style, prawn crackers[1bag!], egg fried rice and a pancake roll)
  • 1 bottle of Merlot
  • 2 kellogs nutrigrain bars
  • 1 packet of apple crisps
  • 2 slices of bread with branston pickle

TOTAL 125 SYNS

Wednesday:

  • beans on toast
  • 1 Indian takeaway (prawn puri, prawn dhansak, pilau rice and peshwari naan and mango chutney)
  • 1 bottle chilled reisling

TOTAL 90 SYNS

Thursday:

  • beans on toast
  • 3 pork sausages in onion gravy, mash and peas
  • jacket potato and coleslaw

TOTAL 20 SYNS

Friday:

  • 4 slices of bread with salad and saladcreme
  • lots of fruit
  • 1 pizza (sweetcorn, tuna and jalapeno)
  • 2 portions of garlic bread with cheese
  • Bottle of red wine

TOTAL 120 SYNS

Saturday:

  • sandwich with pickle
  • fish and chips
  • crusty bread (with real butter!!)
  • 2 hot cross buns
  • half bottle of merlot
  • half a packet of pecan nuts

TOTAL 130 SYNS

Sunday:

  • 3 hot cross buns with butter
  • spaghetti on toast
  • rice dish made with White wine and chicken and pork and olive oil... very lovely so very fattening
  • ripe camembert and home made onion bread
  • bread an olive oil
  • 4 glasses of sweet white wine
  • 2 glasses of dry sherry
  • 1 glass of whisky and coke
  • half a packet of pecans
  • 1 muller light
  • 1 chocolate nutrigrain bar
  • 1 apple
  • 4 packets of crisps

TOTAL 160 SYNS

Monday:

  • 3 packets of crisps
  • 1 large chocolate egg
  • 2 packets of rolo's
  • half a loaf of white bread
  • rissoto with half a block of butter and 1 pint of white wine, mushrooms, tomato and garlic
  • half a bottle white wine
  • handful of cashews

TOTAL 160 SYNS

HOW ON THIS EARTH DID I ONLY PUT ON ONE POUND??????

I can be so good and put on half a pound and have 5 takeaway meals and put only 1 pound on. I expected to put on at least 6 pounds. This has really disheartened me!!!! I should feel glad that I have not put much on, but actually I feel really rubbish because I havent.

TOTAL 805 SYNS THIS WEEK!!!! I AM ALLOWED 70.

LAST WEEK I HAD 70 SYNS AND PUT ON HALF A POUND AND THIS WEEK I HAVE OVER 800 AND ONLY PUT ON 1 POUND.

RUBBISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment