Wow, 2 months ago I didnt think I would be 4 weeks post op for lap-banding!!
For my 4 week 'bandiversary' I celebrated with having a chill out with food. Today I am eating as if I wasnt banded or on a diet. Lets see what happens
Last night I had a CURRY!!! I had a prawn korma. I managed about 20 prawns and a tbsp juice and smae of rice and that was it. I felt indulged and happy.
I started the day off with a coffee today.
Tesco arrived putting paid to breakfast plans, so I then had a glass of Innocent breakfast smoothy which had arrived via full tesco carrier bags.
Then I had a creme egg ice cream (woooo naughty!) which had ended up in the house via the same method. They are for DS but as its 'lets not stress abotu food day' I had one! HUH!
Then after I had gone back to bed with my TWO NEW KITTENS (SO CUTE) and had we had all had a cuddle and a nap, I got up again and had 2 scrambled eggs and some baked beans!
I am now luxuriating with a coffee and writing this post.
So far no bad burps - I have been suffering with them quite a bit; just plain old gas every time I eat or drink...
I haven't been sick at all in the 4 weeks post op, I still have a mild pain in the middle of my back, but its not as bad as it was, and I feel fine.
I refuse to count the calories because I am simply above all that now.as I don't need to stress about food do I!
(hey... anyone want to count up my cals for me??? Tee Heee. You see -I am trying hard to convince myself I dont need to stress! Shhh dont tell anyone though.)
Great Blog Bunny! It has been an interesting journey for you. Great to find someone in the UK too. I'm from Australia and had the band done 6 weeks ago as well. Hope you don't mind, but I've added your link to my blog.
ReplyDeleteWill visit soon!
Erika xx