Well today i feel ok, but not 100% I haven't taken any pain killers today, which is good i guess. I will take some tonight just in case. I have munched through nearly the whole pack of instant strawberry paracetamol tablets that I bought in Belgium.
I didnt go to the meeting today as I felt rotten. I woke up at 8am, and then went back to sleep again and woke again at 12! I felt weak and tired and could hardly lift my spoon to my lips as i ate my .... wait for it... yogurt! However, after I had finished it I felt a little better.
I caught up on my weeks worth of missed Home and Away's (I LOVE IT) and then some brothers and sisters from the congregation came around. First J and her husband popped around and later J and his daughters. Then K and C popped in too. Its was really lovely. I had C on the phone for an hour checking I was ok and had lots of emails to reply to, as some people didn't know I was having an op. Only R, C, J and M know from the hall that I have had the band. I don't think its anyone else's business, and I feel embarrassed that I have had to go to these lengths to get my weight under control. So thats that. Its all over and done with and I am on the mend. YAY! I cannot BELIEVE that I have done this. 4 weeks ago I wasnt even thinking about it. Now it done. Hopefully it will be the best £4K i have ever spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment