I am so amazingly thrilled that I could cry. I lost 5 and a half pounds this week, taking my total weight loss since surgery to 1 stone (12 lbs).
That's more than 1 pound a day!
Obviously I wont keep losing such a great deal, but its nice to know that its working. I feel fabulous.
The lowest weight I have been since starting slimming world is 16 stone 8 and a half pounds. I am now 17 stone exactly. I could feasibly be lighter that 16 stone 8 and a half by next Monday. I know I would be over the moon if I was, but I am not bothered if I am not because I simply know that I will definitely be below it very soon because I can now control what I eat.
I am looking forward to the new me.
No comments:
Post a Comment