Tuesday, 11 April 2006

What is going on??????

I really do not know what is going on with my body.
Last week I ate for England, and put on 1 lb. I was not happy with myself as you know, but I was still not too bothered to be honest. I think I thought that this week I would play catch up and put on loads of weight. I thought “right, I will get back on track” but actually didn’t. I went to my acupuncture on Saturday and she did some new needling in different places (elbow and a few more on legs than usual) and she also left some studs in my ears… 3 of them… that I am supposed to massage when I feel the urge to nibble. She said they do the trick, and for £30 a session I will try anything!! I don’t think I really thought that they would work too well, but I went to the weigh in today. It was all messed up as someone had double booked the hall and it was all squeezed into a little box of a room…. Anyway, I weighted in and I had lost half a pound. This REALLY is incredible!!!!!!!!!! I am honestly so amazed with acupuncture. I cannot believe I can eat what I did this week and LOSE weight. I thought it would be a miracle if I stayed the same let alone lose! I have been more careful this week…. I have not been a saint, but I have had about half of the weeks meals as diet meals I think. It made it easier having L & M over a few times and going to theirs a few times too, but I have had Chinese 2 times and fish and chips and also a couple of bottles of wine. I really thought I was going to cop it this week and put on about 5lbs so I had a good pig out last night. I had 3 crumpets with real butter, 2 hot cross buns with butter too, 4 slices of fresh crusty bread and butter and Bovril and half of a double chocolate fudge cake, so to lose half a pound after eating all of that is just debilitatingly unbelievable! I also had 2 magnum chocolate ice creams during the day aswell! To top the icing on the cake, I have the painters at home too!!!!! HA HA! How is this working? How can I lose weight like this? I have decided that I really do want to lose this weight, although my food choices for the last 2 weeks have looked as if I want to put it on, its just that I want to lose it eating the same. I know I cant do that. I will give this slimming world diet a full on new fresh start and consider myself as if I am starting a new diet today. I have been good all today. So far today I have had:
4 slices bread for my 2 B options (toasted)
diet flora spread (1 syn)
2 tomatoes
2 bananas
2 servings rice
1 large serving of Moroccan Vegetable dish (free on a green day) which includes courgette, spinach, tomato, garlic, peppers, quorn pieces, onions and Moroccan spices.
4 cups of coffee (1 A option = milk)
1 litre of water

So I will have a little something tonight, most likely yoghurt and fruit and maybe a glass of wine, but not going over my 10 syns.
What a good girl. If I put on weight next week I shall eat my flippin’ hat!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment