Tuesday, 25 April 2006

More weight loss

This week I have had more accupuncture, but I didnt feel it the way I thought I would. This is the first time I have had a treatment and come out feeling like I need one. Oh well. I will see her again in 10 days anyway, so hopefully that will come around fast.

I lost another half a pound this week. I am pleased with that actually, even though I would have loved to have lost more.

I am feeling a little bit down this week though. I really think I am going to put on this week, and because I am already thinking that, it means that I am eating to comfort myself. WHY DO WE DO THIS!!!! This is like self sabotage. Someone somewhere must analyse the psychology of this crazy mind set. What is it that makes us fat people who are battling the bulge think this way. They (my collegues at slimmingworld) all understand what I mean, but my thin friends totally dont get it. And i actually dont want to feel like this but I simply cannot help myself!!!! TRAGIC.

Anyway, I will try and get myself together so that I can lose this week too. I only have 6 weeks before we go to France and I would love to have lost 3 stone by then (but i SERIOUSLY doubt thats going to happen![you see.... there we go again, always underestimating myself. its like if i say it is really unlikely, when it doesnt happen i dont get hurt any more. I should really learn to aim a bit higher, and not worry about the fall!])

So I now weigh 16st 8 and a half lbs. I have now lost 2 stone and 4lbs.
3 more pounds and I will have lost 2 and a half stone. So only 10 more pounds until I reach my goal for the holiday of 3 stone. That will actually be 3 stone in one year, because when I came back from France at the same time last year I was back up to my original weight for when I started the diet!! Grrrrr. So its nice. I remember saying on holiday to my 35 stone freind and his 9 stone wife (wow man... thats gotta hurt!) that this time next year I would be a lot thinner. Well I am getting there!!!

I am also about to buy a colonic board. A freind of mine bought it about 5 years ago and after being hauled halfway across the world it has sat in her loft unused. She is selling it to me as I have seen these mega gross out photos of what colonic irrigation gets rid of. It is unreal!! I do not want that plaque blocking up my vital organs. Its got to be bad for you. So I am having a colonic at a clinic nearby for £75 initial conflab and cleanse (my words not theirs!!) and then i will do the others at home. I would normally have a go on my own, but I want to get them to do it first so I know what goes on and what it should be like so that I can be more sure of myself when I do it in my bathroom. This colonic board is really good! Its really amazing. You get a chair in the bathroom and lie it on the toilet and chair and then you hop on. You let gravity filter 10 GALLONS of water into your bum and then wait for the fun to start!!! LOL Its not like an enema. This gets right up there into the center of the earth. I am really looking forward to it.

I will check in again soon people, and let you know how the colon cleansing goes. Apparently, it also helps your headaches, back aches etc etc. Clears skin and oh... did I mention lose weight? Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment