Thursday, 20 March 2008

Small result...

I caved. I got on the scales and I have lost another pound, so that has really pleased me.

I have now lost 24 pounds - 16 stone 4lbs this morning

1 elusive pound away from my all time low of 16 stone 3 ... cool.

At least now I don't need to worry that I have put anything on or anything like that.

Today's food:
banana
mars bar shared with DS
mussels in tomato and pineapple sauce. Mmmmm
5 chips
half an avocado

I love mussels. You can just put ANYTHING with them and they are fabulous. These were lush wild Cornish ones. To die for. They are my all time favorite food now.

I will get some more on Tuesday next week - can't wait

Oh and I forgot, I also had a slice of DS's sponge cake that he made. Bad news I'm afraid. I puked most of it back up. Its just too dry, and I cant do dry.

Other than that, no PB's

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great considering the fact that you are coping with your father's illness and haven't gone to food for comfort (not that you can really!!). Best wishes for your father... My Mother In Law has Lung Cancer which is inoperable, she's on her second round of chemo and it looks as though the last option for her is whole brain radiation because the cancer is in her brain now. It's a Horrible thing..

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete