Wednesday, 12 July 2006

I am SO in the zone!

Well, i have lost another 2 pounds this week. WOW! I am sooooooooooo pleased!
It means that I have lost 6 lb since getting back from holiday 3 weeks ago. I got rid of my 5 and a half pounds of holiday fat PLUS another half a pound!!! Wicked. I am pleased with myself. I have really been able to get positive about the diet at the new class. I am looking forward to next week, even though I have the District Assembly to go to where we are Camping and I might find it difficult to eat "on plan". I am just gonna try my best. I have been good up to it, so hopefully as I know its comign up, I have done enough to still lose this week.

They have this saying at fat club

"We dont plan to fail, we simply fail to plan"

So a plan will be made tomorrow and I will stick to it. I really am on the fast track to bint-ness now!

Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment