Monday, 18 July 2016

Pondering portions

Pondering what a meal will be like after bypass.

Last night we had bbq steak, jacket potato with sour cream and cajun green beans.


Now, considering I still have a lap band, I was able to eat most of this. But, here's what I left of the meal:


Then, it crossed my mind that this little bit in the centre might be the actual size of a 'big' meal post bypass (obviously a long way past bypass, but still). Just struck me that my leftovers, would kind of be my meals in the future! Ha! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. I've disappeared for quite a while, but am checking in. How exciting - I'm very much looking forward to hearing about how the revision to bypass goes. The very best of luck to you, and keep us posted.
    -Yana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yana! I'm super excited… and super scared!! haha!

    ReplyDelete