New shop open 2 weeks-
* DH given up job to run shop so last expected pay check was on 31th March giving me the willies a little bit about how to pay bills this month, even though initial signs for shop are more than good.
* still have a few bits to do in the shop - shelving and making a cupboard - easy, but on my mind
* have lots of big stock bills at the end of every month until September. This month £1000, next month £2000 june=£3000 july £1000 august £3000 ontop of normal shop running costs and paying ourselves
* New class changed names so as not to be recognized from ANY previous class and drive out of my way to get there
* 1st week back put on 1 lb. feel shit
* struggle with no msg and slimmingworld lowfat diet other than eating veg and meat as total source sustainance. end of. That's boring food in my opinion.
* fixed up concoction for skin regeneration for him. sourced it, cost £45 in 9 different tablets and batted away "it wont work" comments from him and mum
* concoction working and unbelievable results being seen in just 2 weeks.
* healing means operation for illiostomy reversal will be sooner rather than later = fear of losing father
* new pills trip off face
* new pills = want to eat LOADS
* pain sorted
* give weird extreme depressive thoughts worse than when had clinical depression. want stop planet and get off
* my end of year accounts need doing
* lost mileage sheets so must use route calculator to calculate route of 5 trips per week for a year. each trip takes approx 4 minutes to process online through a route planner (various stops e.g. start, town 1, town 2, town 3, town 4, town 5, towns 3 again and then home!) total work load envisaged = 12 hours. God.
* headache plain and simple. takes hours working out how to use new account package which should make it easy. DOESNT.
* daily fluff and shiz must be entered and balanced doing head in
DS butt problem-
* worry DS still has trouble with rear end. Dioreah still daily even though taking medicine
* missed hospital appointment by accident on thursday now must wait until 1st June for next one
* 2 years after coming here, Sue our lodger is leaving. She got nice bungalow 100 odd miles away and cant turn down - from some ex-navy charity trust offering ex-servicewomen places to live proper cheap. awesome for her. upsetting for us as will miss dearly
* stress finding new lodger - no bites in the 2 weeks since told leaving.
* feel dreadful
* feel sleepy and tired
* feel emotionally bankrupt
* want to hide
* want to go away
* want to spend lots of money of pointless shit (but cant cos have none)
* want to eat cakes and pies and takeaway at all times (cant cos lack of said funds)
* *(BLOW MASSIVE RASPBERRY) thats wot its like right now.